Water soluble concentrate of Menthol, Eucalyptus oil & plant steroids
Is recommended for chickens to control the respiratory difficulties and aid in clinical symptoms of infectious respiratory disease.
Aflorin®-PL is water soluble concentrate based on a combination of natural essential oils of plant origin with saponins for the control of respiratory difficulties and aid of infectious respiratory disease.
Each ml of Aflorin®-PL contains menthol, eucalyptus and plant sterols.
Aflorin®-PL is recommended
- For prevention of respiratory problems
- As a supportive in respiratory diseases
- For prevention of vaccination reaction
- As an immune-stimulant
- For alleviation of diseases and secondary bacterial infections
- Via drinking water at the rate of 200 ml/1,000 liters per 20,000 birds
- Ideal application should be twice daily for 3 days
- By spraying: 200 ml/10 liters of water, sprayed for 20,000 birds, twice per week
- Avoid simultaneous use of Aflorin®-PL with live vaccines
- Withdraw Aflorin®-PL two days prior to administration of live vaccines and withhold it for 2 days post live vaccine administration
Packaging & Storage
Aflorin®-PL is available in 250 ml & 1000 ml polypropylene bottles.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight in an unopened packing.
Colour change or variation does not affect product performance.