For better phosphorus utilisation in feeds by degrading phytates and resultantly increases the availability of phosphorus and other nutritional components of the feed.
Betamix®P+ is phytase enzyme produces from a selected strain of Bacterial species. It hydrolyse phytic acid (phytate) into free phosphate groups and amino acids which can be used as a phosphorus source.
Each gm contains Bacterial phytase 10000 FTU
- Degrades phytates and resultantly increases the availability of phosphorus and other nutritional components of the feed
- Improves phosphorus utilisation in feeds for poultry, pigs and other monogastric animals
- Improves growth and feed conversion ratio (FCR)
- Improves egg size and quality in layers
- Reduces the phosphorus output resulting in better quality manure
50 g to 100 g per ton of feed or as recommended by nutritionist.
1 kg 20 Kg bag
12 months from the date of manufacturing
Storage and Safety
Store in a cool, dry place (below 25°C). Keep away from direct sunlight.
Avoid inhalation and direct contact with skin or eyes. If exposed wash eyes with plenty of water