Cocciodiosis Disease Vaccine, Live, Quadrivalent strains
Vaccine for stimulation of life-long immunity against coccidiosis in breeders of domestic poultry (Gallus domesticus). The immunity will develop 10 – 14 days after vaccination.
1 ml of LIVACOX®Q contains 30,000 – 50,000 oocysts of each attenuated lines of Eimeria tenella, E. acervulina and E. maxima and 10,000 oocysts of E. necatrix in 1% w/v water solution of chloramine B.
Dosage & Administration
LIVACOX®Q should be administered orally to chickens 1 – 10 days old. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content with the appropriate amount of drinking water as indicated below. To ensure consumption of the whole vaccination dose by every one chicken stimulate thirst by discontinuing the water supply for 2 hours before vaccination. The birds should then drink all the water containing LIVACOX®Q dry within next 2 hours. LIVACOX®Q can be administered either through individual waterers or via central watering tank connected to automatic drinkers including nipple watering systems.
Dosage: Mix 1 ml (100 doses) of LIVACOX®Q in 1 litre of drinking water, i.e. the content of 10 ml bottle diluted with 10 L water will vaccinate 1,000 chickens, the content of 50 mL bottle diluted with 50 L water will vaccinate 5,000 chickens.
- Chickens to be vaccinated with LIVACOX®Q must be healthy and raised under good management conditions.
- Do not use anticoccidial drugs or furazolidone in feed during the whole growing period.
- Discontinue the use of sulphonamides and amprolium for at least 2 days before and 7 days after the vaccination with LIVACOX®Q.
- Dilute LIVACOX®Q with cold drinking water only.
- Provide adequate number of drinkers so that all birds can receive the correct dose of the vaccine.
- Inform the diagnostic laboratory to which carcasses of vaccinated chickens are sent that the chickens were vaccinated with LIVACOX®Q; otherwise the presence of coccidian oocysts originating from the vaccine could lead to false diagnosis of coccidiosis.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Packaging & Storage
10 ml (1,000 doses) or 50 ml (5,000 doses) of vaccine in polyethylene screw cap bottles. Cardboard boxes containing 10 bottles of either size.
Store between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.