Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate 10% powder
- For prevention and treatment of Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD) caused by M. gallisepticum, M.synoviae, M. meleagridis, M. iowae and Brachyspira related infections
- For overcoming transportation stress conditions
- For suppression of secondary bacterial infection
- In case of increased morbidity and mortality rate due to unknown aetiology
Each kg of free flowing TmulinTM 10% feed premix contains Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate 100 g
Dosage & Administration
- Mycoplasma Management: 2.5 - 5 kg (250-500 ppm) per tonne of feed
- Layers & Breeders: 500 g (50 ppm) per tonne of feed to be given one week per month throughout laying period
- Or, as directed by the Veterinary Practitioner
72 hours for meat & zero days for eggs
- Granulated and heat stable
- Prevent vertical transmission of mycoplasma
- Tiamulin does not develop the resistance against Mycoplasma, it can be given regularly once in 4 weeks through feed to keep the Mycoplasma under control
- Stronger efficacy compare to tylosin, oxytetracyclin and chlortetracycline resistant strains
- Combination with tetracycline broadens the spectrum of action
- Convenience for feed medication, will improve feed efficacy and production
- Regular usage of TmulinTM will lead to healthy and good productive flock, reduced general mortality and improved production, hatchability as well as shell quality
Birds should not receive products containing Monensin, Salinomycin or Narasin ionophores during or at least seven days before or after use of Tiamulin.
Avoid direct contact with skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Packaging
Store below 30°C