Each 100 ml dose contains Glutaraldehyde 9 ml, Formaldehyde 10 ml, Benzalkonium Chloride 8 ml, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride 7 ml, Stabilizer 5 ml, and 3 ml of other relevant ingredients in an aqueous base (q.s).
A disinfecting solution proven to be effective in sterilising surfaces, even in hard water and over a wide range of ph. It proven to be effective against algae, bacteria (gram +ve, gram -ve and sporulated), fungus and viruses.
The solution can be used for different purposes, and diluted in 1 litre water, in the given concentrations according to the surface to be disinfected:
- For empty sheds: 10 ml/ 1 litre
- For equipment: 5 ml/1 litre
- For feed store: 5 ml/1 litre
- For foot baths: 2.5 ml/1 litre
- For hatching eggs: 5 ml/1 litre
- For housed birds: 1 ml/1 litre
- For incubator/hatcher: 5 ml/ 1 litre
- For incubator tank: 10 ml/1 litre
- For vehicle dip: 5 ml/1 litre
- Visitors shoes: 10 ml/1 litre.
The solution is for external use only and is not intended for consumption. It can be used according to purpose and administered according to the surface to be disinfected:
- For empty sheds, spray with high pressure equipment
- For equipment, soak for 30 minutes
- For feed store, spray
- For foot baths, dip feet in solution (daily change is mandatory)
- For hatching eggs, dipping and airdrying
- For housed birds, spraying in air towards ceiling once or twice a week
- For incubator/hatcher, spray or mop
- For incubator tank, add to the tank
- For vehicle dip, wheels dipping (daily change is recommended)
- For visitors’ shoes, spray.
Pack Size and Storage
The product is available as 1 litre and 5 litres packs. It must be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.