Each 1 ml dose contains Butaphosphan 100 mg and Cyanocobalamin 50 mcg.
An injection used against metabolic disorders, metaphylaxis of infertility, and puerperal diseases. It also helps treat anaemia, over-exertion, and stress in livestock.
Dosage and Administration
- For cattle and buffaloes a dose of 10 to 25 ml is recommended.
- For young calves, a dose of 5 to 12 ml is advised.
- For sheep and goat, a dose of 2.5 to 8 ml is recommended.
- For lambs, a dose of 1.5 to 2.5 ml may be administered.
- The dosage may be repeated daily for 3 to 5 days as needed.
The injection must be administered intramuscularly, intravenously, or subcutaneously using standard aseptic techniques, as per the suggested dosage. Keep away from children.
Pack Size and Storage
The product is available in 30 ml and 100 ml packs. It must be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.