Each 1 ml dose contains Butaphosphan 100 mg and Cyanocobalamin 50 mcg.
An injection used against metabolic disorders, metaphylaxis of infertility, and puerperal diseases. It also helps treat anaemia, over-exertion, and stress in livestock.
- For cattle and buffaloes a dose of 10 to 25 ml is recommended.
- For young calves, a dose of 5 to 12 ml is advised.
- For sheep and goat, a dose of 2.5 to 8 ml is recommended.
- For lambs, a dose of 1.5 to 2.5 ml may be administered.
- The dosage may be repeated daily for 3 to 5 days as needed.
The injection must be administered intramuscularly, intravenously, or subcutaneously using standard aseptic techniques, as per the suggested dosage. Keep away from children.
Pack Size and Storage:
The product is available in 30 ml and 100 ml packs. It must be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.