Each 1 ml dose contains Flunixin Meglumine USP equivalent to Flunixin 50 mg.
A wide spectrum injection indicated for cattle, sheep, and goats in cases of Mastitis, Metritis, Pneumonia and Endotoxemia. It is also used in horses in cases of musculoskeletal disorders and colic pain.
Dosage and Administration
- For cattle, sheep and goat, a dose of 1 to 2 mg per 45 kg body weight may be used.
- For horses, a dose of 1 mg per 45 kg body weight, may be administered.
- For dogs, a dose not exceeding 1 mg flunixin per kg body weight can be given.
- For cats, a dose not exceeding 1 mg flunixin per kg body weight is recommended.
- For camels, a dose not exceeding 1.1 – 2.2 mg flunixin per kg body weight may be administered.
The injection must be administered as an injection using standard aseptic techniques.
- For cattle, sheep and goat inject intramuscularly or intravenously.
- For horse, by slow intravenous injection.
- For dogs, by slow intravenous or intramuscular route.
- For cats, inject intravenously.
- For camels, by slow intravenous or intramuscular injection.
Pack Size and Storage
The product is available in 20 ml vials. It must be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.